Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I get to do more of now

One of the things that I get to do so much more now than pre-NYC is listen to music. I've been racking up charges on I Tunes more than I care to admit but music has definitely become my companion during stretches of the day when I am on my computer. I have mostly been adding music that I am familiar with and just never bothered to purchase since I didn't listen to much before. It's one of those things now where if I hear a tune or artist on TV, read about it in one of my many delivered publications, or when I am out and about (they play music EVERYWHERE in this city) I keep a mental note to check it out and buy it if I really like it. I've been leaning heavily towards R&B and peripherally related female artists as of late, but am open to suggestions. It's a really nice bonus to my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment